/Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 1 May 2018
real madrid vs bayern munich 1 may 2018
Do you support Real Madrid or Bayern Munich?
Which team do you think will qualify for the finals of the Champions League 2018?

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 1 May 2018

It is semi-finals time for the Champions League. Four biggest teams of Europe will clash to qualify for the Finals at the beginning of May. Beyond any doubt, all football fans are waiting for this game: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 1 May 2018.

Recap of the First Leg

On 25 April 2018, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid played the first match of the semi-finals in Champions League. Bayern Munich started the game with the 4-1-4-1 formation. S. Ulreich, J. Kimmich, J. Boateng, M. Hummels, Rafinha, J. Martinez, A. Robben, T. Müller, J. Rodríguez, F. Ribéry, and R. Lewandowski were in the lineup of the Bayern Munich. Real Madrid also started the game with the 4-1-4-1 formation. K. Navas, D. Carvajal, R. Varane, S. Ramos, Marcelo, Casemiro, L. Vázquez, L. Modrić, T. Kroos, Isco, and Cristiano Ronaldo were in the field for the Real Madrid.

The game started with a high energy by both sides. In the 6th minute, superstar of the Bayern Munich, Arjen Robben, got injured and replaced by Thiago Alcantara. In the 28th minute, Joshua Kimmich sent the ball to the net and carried his team to the lead. Another star of the Bayern Munich, Jerome Boateng, got injured and substituted by Niklas Suele in the 34th minute. Bayern Munich has only one sub left for the rest of the game. At the end of the first half, Marcelo equalized the score with his low volley to the bottom right-hand corner from 20 yards. In the 57th minute, Real Madrid found the chance they were looking for from the counter-attack with Marco Asensio, who clipped the ball over Bayern Munich’s goalkeeper.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 1 May 2018

The second leg of this matchup will be played at Santiago Bernabéu Stadium on 1 May 2008. Soccer fans all around the world are so excited about this game. Bayern Munich’s job is really difficult since Real Madrid has the lead in aggregate score. Moreover, today it was reported that the superstar of Bayern Munich, Arjen Robben, will not be able to make it to the second game. We will see if Lewandowski and his friends will be able to make it to the next round in Madrid.

Authorities favor Real Madrid’s win probability with 43%. On the other hand, Bayern Munich’s win probability is around 31% and the chances of a draw are 26%. The second leg of the semi-finals seems to be easy for Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.

As we are waiting for this football game, let us know which team you support and which team you think will qualify for the next round of the Champions League 2018.