/Nigeria vs Argentina 26 June 2018
nigeria vs argentina 26 june 2018
Which team will win the game Nigeria vs 26 June 2018?
Which team has a bigger chance to reach the Final in the World Cup 2018?

Nigeria vs Argentina 26 June 2018

The World Cup 2018 group stages will have amazing matchups! This game in the Group D is a must-see for football lovers: Nigeria vs Argentina 26 June 2018.

Nigeria

Nigeria is one of the most consistent teams in the World Cup in joining the tournament. In total, they took place in the World Cup for five times since qualifying for their debut in 1994. Moreover, they are ranked as the 48th team in the FIFA Rankings.

In their squad for the World Cup 2018 in Russia, Nigeria has some famous soccer players. For instance, midfielder Wilfred Ndidi and strikers Victor Moses and Alex Iwobi are some of the players that we are familiar with from the Premier League. Besides, manager Gernot Rohr had managed three other African nations before and proved his skills. Nigeria is well-known for their solid midfield line and direct runs. Another big plus of the team is their colorful supporters, which were named Africa’s best fans.

Argentina

Argentina, beyond any doubt, is one of the most successful countries in the history of football. Their national team made 16 appearances in the World Cups and won the title twice in 1978 and 1986. Currently, Argentina is ranked in the 5th place in the FIFA Rankings.

Their squad in the World Cup is full of superstars. For example, Angel Di Maria, Javier Mascherano, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, and Lionel Messi are only some of them! Undoubtedly, millions will watch Argentina games around the world just to see what Lionel Messi has to offer in the World Cup 2018. Jorge Sampaoli is the manager of the team and he will try to use other strong strikers when their opponents try to stop Messi.

Nigeria vs Argentina 26 June 2018

These two great teams will be competing to qualify for the next stage in Group D on 26 June 2018. The game will be held at Saint Petersburg Stadium. Two teams played with each other three times before and Argentina won all three games. For the fourth game, authorities favor the win probability of Argentina with 65 percent. Nigeria’s win probability is estimated as 13 percent and the game will end with a draw 22 percent.

Let us know which team you support in this game in this match, and which team has a bigger chance to reach the finals in the World Cup 2018?